What our Weekenders are saying …
- Friends become family | Julie [Winner!]
- Weekend – Ever changing, always a blast
- Drift Less | Joe
- Let’s do it again next year | Mick
- A bucolic spectacle – now with more all-terrain vehicles! | A Friend.
- Don’t count your chips before the end.
- Let’s gamble: Addictions are great! | Fred
- You will enjoy it a lot if you don’t get shot. | Dave
- Rosemary – the champagne of Italy | MJ
- The house took my money, but not my family | Alex
- Now with septic vents! | YOS
- Go all in if you want to go to bed. | Alex
- The most complicated way to have fun, bar none!
- Hot hot hot | Erik Nazar
- Open the windows and let me in | Tommye
Before coming this Weekend, I was sure I would embarrass myself by:
- Blocking up the “loo” | Julie
- Saying something I’d regret
- Overeating | Joe
- Not knowing what we were doing | Mick
- Not bringing everything for Saturday dinner. | Rosemary
- Wandering from my room to the shower while underdressed. | A Friend.
- Being the Booby – did it!
- Not knowing how to play craps. | Fred
- Pretty much everything. | Dave
- Forgetting to flush the toilet. | MJ
- Forgetting my pills and other absolutely needed stuff. | Wayne
- Stinking up the bathroom. | Alex
- Showing up wearing a Hawaiian shirt and hula skirt.
- Not looking good! | Tommye
- Sleeping around like a dime store floozy | YOS
- Not knowing how to play. | Alex
Pizza night Friday, Mexican night, birdwatching, drumming, fire pit night, special awards for workers, September, closer to home, bags, bocce