From the Weekend Evaluation Form: Please consider carefully how much your opinions can hurt or shame others. And then print them as legibly as possible.
The Weekend Tagline!
- I hope I can get the Hawaiian music out of my head when I get home. | Mick
- Weekend. It’s not just for Saturday and Sunday anymore. | Mike.
- Impeachment works. | Unknown
- Let’s hula. | Jennifer
- Like sunshine, lollipops and rainbows. But with more drums. | Anon.
- Are you well? If so, so am I. We are well together. | Wayne.
- We are not the hula pros after all. | Andy
The moment I realized our Hawaii Weekend jumped the shark:
- During the drum session. | Mick
- When Mick “Julius Caesar” Maloney danced the hula | Mike
- The minute I ate a cookie. | Mary Jo
- Mahalo. | Unknown
- Drum Circle. | Jennifer
- When I took pictures of the towel hamper for sentimental reasons. | Anon.
- Grandpa trying improv. | Alex
- Hearing Wayne’s improv sayings. | Jon
- When Jane Addams became a president’s wife. | Andy
More Evaluation Form commentary:
- Blindfolded wine tasting.
- Next year’s Weekend location: John’s House (Mick), New Buffalo (Joe)
- More of the same, God willing. A prayer for God’s blessing on all of us to bring us together. | Wayne
- Bigger guns, outdoor stuff, more improv games. | Alex
- More guns and shooting things. Seriously, more game playing. Karaoke. | Jon
- House on the Rock. Ribs. | Mike.
- More bike riding. | MJ
- Keep patrol/plunger job. | Jennifer
- More relaxed time. Too many organized activities. | Fran
- Theme ideas: Kitsch, 60s/Woodstock